About Edina Assembly
Edina Assembly of God had its humble beginning in June & July of 1928 in a tent meeting with Evangelists Daisy & Glenn Renick. It became a General Council Church of the Assemblies of God on May 30, 1932 under Sister Renick’s leadership. Since those early days, the church has grown through two building programs. The present site was dedicated on June 11, 1978. Edina Assembly has and continues to be a loving and caring community of believers whose desire is to touch lives in Knox County and around the world.